Friday, July 15, 2011

Allow me to Introduce Myself.

My name is Dale Martin and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I recently just moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue my dreams. I'm a photographer, graphic designer, promoter, and clothing designer. I currently own a clothing line with my friend/business partner which will be releasing at the end of the year so stay posted and on the look out for it. I'm also getting into filming, because I figure it would go hand and hand with everything that I do. All of the pictures that you'll see on this blog have been taken by me, unless I say otherwise in the description. I'm a Visionary with goals that will be met. I believe they're three rules in life. The first rule is to Never Stop Grinding. The second rule is to Never Let Anybody Stop Your Grind or Get In The Way Of It. Finally the last rule is to Never Put Limits On Your Life. So with that all being said, I hope you enjoy my blog and Gind or Die.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment