Friday, July 15, 2011

Slacking, but Busy

     I feel like I've been slacking on my photography and stuff, but art the same time I'm not slacking. I've just been getting myself settled in, because I just move to Los Angeles, California. I have to get fruniture for the house and my room. I should be ordering a bed from IKEA sometime next week. I've been sleeping on this wood floor for about a month, but I'm ok with that. Patience is the key. I just graduated from bar-tending school, so hopefully I'll find a job fast. The school will help me with job placement, so I think I'll be ok. I plan on having three jobs; two bar-tendnig jobs and one clothing store job. At the same time I'll be doing all my creative work. Talk about being very busy and stressed. I'm a hard worker though, so I have to do what I have to do. Grinding is not an option for me, it's a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment